Having your kids with you in Las Vegas may seem like a drag at first.
But when you realize how many fun things Vegas offers for the whole family, your spirits lift!
You can see shows such as:
- Circus 1903 – an adorable circus by Cirque DeSolei that brings the ringmaster into the crowd, and features live elephants… Kinda. But I guarantee they are the star of the show. Kids even have a chance to jump on stage.
- Tournament of Kings – Excalibur Hotel puts on this audience engaging medieval tournament that is sure to be a family favorite. Young children may be affected by the loud bangs, but there are only a few per show.
- Illusionist – this is a show that actually advertises “kids free”, not meaning that there will be no kids but that… They get in free!
Free play areas can be found everywhere, most with complimentary WiFi. Here are some great examples:
- Town Center movies $4.50 before 11am and covered playground with attendants.
- Container Park in the Fremont area has an amazing play area, plenty of seating for parents and free events all year long.
- If you leave the strip, you will find numerous fast food play areas. These are filled with locals, plenty of kids to burn energy off with!
In the casinos you can find fun kid attractions such as:
- Rainforest Cafe – an amazing themed restaurant with animatronic animals, thunderstorms, and a memory preserving gift shop. Food service is impeccable, but good is family friendly. A dressed up burger joint.
- There is an arcade in Excalibur and Circus Circus perfect for letting the kiddos blow money on machines for a while, since they can’t play the slots!
- Performers at Circus Circus every half hour are so fun to watch. They include low wire walkers, jugglers, yo-yo Masters, acrobats and more.
- Also at Circus Circus you will find rides/indoor amusement park. There are all day passes for tons of family fun.
- M&M World and Hershey World are very child friendly.
- On the strip itself there are characters to take pictures with. There are transformers, Batman, Superman, etc!
Off the strip:
- There’s a huge water park in Las Vegas open from May to September. Very family oriented, a little something for everyone.
- Las Vegas Children’s Museum is top rated and it’s doubtful you could see all the exhibits in one day!
So, why not visit the number one vacation spot in the world? No need to wait for a babysitter.
Have you taken your kids to Vegas? Comment below your favorite activity!
Or friend me! www.facebook.com/helpful traveler