Out on the road there’s not much opportunity for cooking meat.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t have an amazing – and healthy! – chili burger.
- Morning Star vegetarian black bean burgers
- Turkey or vegetarian chili from a can, your favorite brand
- Sharp cheddar or pepper jack cheese slices
- Brioche buns
- Fresh onions and tomatoes, chopped (or a store made Pico de Gallo)
- Place frozen burgers in the dash window to dethaw (either sun or defrost will work it’s magic)
- When burgers are defrosted, layer ingredients on buns.
If you are by yourself, it could be an entire day or two days worth of food, but if you’re traveling together it’ll probably be just one meal.
Tried this recipe? Comment below!